Lisans : Hacettepe Üniversitesi

Çalışma Konuları:

Gıda mikrobiyolojisi
Patojen mikroorganizmalar
Mikotoksinler
Hijyen-sanitasyon
Gıda güvenliği

Seçilmiş Yayınları :

VAR, I., SAHAN, N., KABAK, B. ve GÖLGE, O., “The effects of natamycin on the shelf life of yogurt . Archiv für Lebensmittelhygiene, 55, 7-9, (2004).

KABAK, B. ve VAR, I., Binding of Aflatoxin M1 by Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium Strains. Milchwissenshaft, 59 (5/6), 301-303, (2004).

VAR, I. ve KABAK, B. Removal of Aflatoksin by viable and heat-killed lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria. Archiv für Lebensmittelhygiene September/October 55, 106-109. (2004)

VAR, I., ERGINKAYA, Z., GUVEN, M. ve KABAK, B. Effects of antifungal agent and packaging material on microflora of Kashar cheese during storage period. Food Control, Volume 17, Issue 2, pp.132-136 .(2006)

VAR, I., KABAK, B. Effect of plum sauce, pomegranate sauce and lemon juice on some microbiological quality parameters of traditional raw meat-ball (cig köfte). Microbial Contaminants and Contamination Routes in Food Industry.1st Open Seminar arranged by SAFOODNET- Food Safety and Hygiene Networking within New Member States and Associated Candidate Countries., January 22-23 Espoo,Finland.pp.85-86 (2007)

VAR, I., KABAK,B., GÖK, F. Survey of Aflatoxin B1 in helva, a traditional Turkish food, by TLC. Food Control. 18, 59-62. (2007)

VAR, I., KABAK,B. ERGINKAYA, Z., Reduction in ochratoxin A levels in white wine, following treatment with activated carbon and sodium bentonite. Food Control, 19;592-598 (2008)

VAR, I., GÖK, F., UZUNLU, S. Determination of microbiological quality of Tahin Helvas obtained from Adana,Turkey and isolation of Salmonella spp.Food Micro 2008, The 21st International ICFMH Symposium: “Evolving microbial food quality and safety”, 1-4 September 2008. Aberdeen, Scotland.pp.478 (2008)

VAR.I., KABAK, B. Detection of aflatoxin M1 in milk and dairy products consumed in Adana, Turkey. International Journal of Dairy Technology Vol.62:15-18 (2009)

VAR, I., AKSAN, E., ŞAHAN, N., SAY, D., Investigation of Moulds in Salted Yoghurts (Concentrated Yoghurt). Microbial Contaminants and Contamination Routes in Food Industry.1st Open Seminar arranged by SAFOODNET- Food Safety and Hygiene Networking within New Member States and Associated Candidate Countries., January 22-23 Espoo,Finland.pp-83-84 (2007)