DOKTORA

ÇUKUROVA ÜNİVERSİTESİ TÜRKİYE
FEN BİLİMLERİ ENSTİTÜSÜ
BİTKİ KORUMA (DR)

YÜKSEK LİSANS

ÇUKUROVA ÜNİVERSİTESİ TÜRKİYE
FEN BİLİMLERİ ENSTİTÜSÜ
BİTKİ KORUMA (YL)

Observations On The Oleander Scale, Aspidiotus Nerii Bouche (Hemiptera: Diaspididae) And İts Natural Enemies On The Blueleaf Wattle İn The Adana Province Of Turkey. Entomologica, Vol. XXXIII, 407-412 P.
Entomologica (Yıl:1999 Ay:1 Cilt: Sayi:)
Karaca İ, Şenal D, Çölkesen T, Özgökçe, S

Storage Possibilities Of Scale İnsect Predator Chilocorus Bipustulatus (L.) Eggs At Different Temperatures. Boll. Zool. Agr. Bachic., Ser. II, 33(3): 427-433.
Boll. Zool. Agr. Bachic. (Yıl:1999 Ay:1 Cilt:33 Sayi:3)
Şenal D, Karaca İ, Ündağ H

Effect Of Different Host Plants On The Development Of Predatory İnsect Species Deraeocoris Pallens Reut. (Heteroptera: Miridae). Proceedings Of The Second Balkan Symposium On Vegetables And Potatoes. Acta Horticulture, Number: 579, 469-472.
Acta Horticulture (Yıl:2000 Ay: Cilt: Sayi:579)
Karaca İ, Ghavami MD, Şenal D

Population Development Of Aonidiella Aurantii (Maskell) And Parlatoria Pergandii Comstock (Homoptera: Diaspididae) İn Çukurova Region Of Turkey. Boll. Zool. Agr. Bachic., Ser. II, 33(3): 313-317.
Boll. Zool. Agr. Bachic. (Yıl:2001 Ay: Cilt:33 Sayi:3)
Karaca İ, Uygun N, Elekçioğlu NZ, Şenal, D

Elekçioğlu, N.Z. Ve D. Senal, 2007. Organik Tarım Yapılan Turunçgil Bahçelerinde Zararlı Ve Doğal Düşman Faunası. International Journal Of Natural And Engineering Sciences I: 29-34
International Journal of Natural and Engineering Sciences (Yıl:2007 Ay: Cilt: Sayi:)
Elekçioğlu Naime, Şenal Derya

Pest And Natural Enemy Fauna İn Organic Citrus Production İn The East Mediterranean Region Of Turkey. International Journal Of Natural And Engineering Sciences 1: 29-34.
International Journal of Natural and Engineering Sciences (Yıl:2007 Ay:1 Cilt:1 Sayi:)
Elekçioğlu Naime Zülal, Şenal Derya